Monday 2 November 2009

Clapton, the internet and other things

So here I am, watching Eric Clapton be old and rock out like he's still young, and I think a lot. One year and five months ago, I made a stupid and ultimately life ruining choice to quit college. Despite constant words of what I now see was wisdom from friends, family and teachers alike, I still went through with my stupid plan, which I guess is just the way we're programmed as humans.

So here I am now, still waiting for the life I planned to come to fruition, and it's just not. One stupid decision has sent my life into a probably deserved downward spiral of which shows no sign of a stop (sort of like the current economy, am I right!? ha).

I'm sure everything will work out soon, heck, there's gotta be a down before an up.

Anyway, the internet is pretty popular huh? The thing is, if the devil exists, it's just jumped from Bill Gates, to Apple, and now to Google. The internet is terrible. Got some free time? Let's Facebook. Sure there are pro's to it, but it consumes us. It's never been easier to make friends, talk to people oceans away, promote ideas or share anecdotes.
But it's also never been easier to stalk, offend, promote hatred, steal, lose dignity, lose self respect, watch someone be murdered or raped, destroy lives, and anything immoral, illegal or disgusting. Awesome huh?

In other news, that creepy faced 'Up Your Viva' twat is fresh on my 'People on TV that need to die fast'. I guarantee he was bullied at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment