Wednesday 11 November 2009

Escape and "The Company Band"

I'm pretty excited, on Friday I get to leave Teesside, if only briefly. I'm off on a little two day jaunt about the country, hitting up the most exciting places of Manchester, Leeds, and Stoke. Why? So I can see my favourite band - Dance Gavin Dance - and my favourite person - Miss Lauren Sneddon. It's going to be pretty awesome providing I find some money for it, I think I'm just going to flog my digital camera, I don't really need it at all so fuck it. I also need to sort a place to stay in Leeds, else I'll be doing the same as last time and freezing my nads off in Leeds Station, or Lauren's getting us a hotel because we did that last time and it sucked and I'm surprised we didn't die.
Anyway, yeah, I'm excited to get away, it's just a shame I can't stay away and start life again.

I can't believe an American band have a song titled "All's Well In Milton Keynes", bizarre huh? They're a good band though, made up of people out of Clutch, CKY, Fireball Ministry and some other bands I can't quite remember right now. It's pretty full on rock, it's awesome, I'll pop a link at the end of this paragraph to a song. If you don't like it you're shit. Or I'm shit. Either way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_9ajVuur38
I tried to find the song I was playing, but for once a song isn't on Youtube, so that song I posted is new to me too, isn't that awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment