Tuesday 17 November 2009

I'm on too many websites.

I love how I find out pretty much all my facts from QI, it’s probably the reason… No it IS the reason I know so many ridiculous stupid facts. I love it. Did you know for instance, Koala’s make soup in their arse for their young? Disgusting, but it’s a fact!

I’m currently on my sister’s laptop in bed, I love how it’s hers but because she doesn’t take it to school (she goes to boarding school, home on weekends) it’s pretty much mine, although mother does have her fair share of usage. But anyway back to what I was going to say, I’m in bed with it, and it makes me glad I don’t have a laptop of my own, it’s very awkward to use in bed, you get comfy and then you have to move to type or whatever, then you move the laptop to a convenient position and you’re the least comfiest you’ve ever been. Terrible.

I’m also too fecking warm. I think I set the thermostat far to high. Yes I definitely did.

Day old parmo is looking pretty good right now…

I now have to manually post this on here as well as tumblr now, as they both update Facebook and it gets pretty annoying, like my Twitter situation. But these Smarties, the MASSIVE bar of Galaxy and the two orange Areos are cheering me up.
It's no wonder I'm getting so fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment