Monday 16 November 2009

For sex or lasange!?

Titled from an amazing line Jeremy Kyle just said to some crazy old bag who was accused of being a swinger.

Strange how things work out isn't it?
You go to some stupid thing, and then you suddenly realise something really important, and for whatever reason that fact has passed you by so much that it's took someone to just bluntly say it to you for you to realise.
Today I had a 6 month stage interview at Jobcentre, which in itself is pretty depressing, but here's me expecting it to just be some boring shit, and instead I realise that I literally have no direction. I don't have a plan of life at all, no career prospects, I don't even know what I want to do in life.
What the fuck am I going to do really, I mean, sure I have dreams and aspirations, but these are just pipe dreams. Tour for life? It's just not going to happen, and I don't want to end up as a 30 year old stuck in a call centre wishing I'd fulfilled my dreams like some clichéd movie, which right now is where I'm heading.
Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment