Tuesday 24 November 2009

The Trees Are Dead and Dried Out.

I said I respect life more yesterday, and it strangely doesn’t seem to feel like I do. I’m not sure what it’ll take for me to be happy with my life… Actually, I have a pretty good idea, and it’s only two things I’d like, maybe three, but they’re equally difficult to accomplish. I’d go into detail, but it’ll probably be misinterpreted and used against me in some future situation.

I’m sick of confrontation. I usually avoid it quite happily, but it seems to find me around every corner lately, and I’m fed up with it. I think there’s only two choices in this battle and one of them needs to be taken very soon to end all this. Unfortunately it’s not down to me, and that is a bit shit frankly. I’d love to have life exactly how it’s mapped out in my head, it’d be perfection in every way, but there’s a few things wrong with that, such as the fact that one man’s heaven is another man’s hell, the other being the fact that life is a bitch and it’ll never go the way you want it no matter how much you seem to try, wish and even beg.

It’s funny, because the things I want are really simple in essence, but in reality they’re apparently these massive things that just will never be possible, like climbing a ten foot sheer cliff face without any form of aids or ropes. You scramble and scramble but there’s no grip and you have little other choice than to take the fall and try to start again, but to no avail. All I want, all I need, is a single grip. Just one to get moving on, and moving forward towards my goals

No comments:

Post a Comment