Thursday 19 November 2009

I've realised alot lately.

Funny how everything changes when it’s laid out right in front of you in such a fashion that you cannot avoid it any more. I don’t like it, but I guess I should face up to it, because if I don’t now I never will, and I’ll be destined to put off doing anything at all. I need to be more pro-active about everything, because if you don’t, nothing gets done.

Today I finally got round to applying for the only apprenticeship I can actually imagine myself enjoying. However I say that, yet I’ve forgotten what course I’ve said I wanted to do, but all the ones I saw looked pretty sick so any will do. Hopefully I’ll get a placement and actually set out on a path to change my life for the better. Then again, I can’t imagine a change for the worse, would that be possible?
I love how I thought as soon as I turned 18 everything would open up for me and life would look up, but so far at this half way point, I’ve only found that everything gets a lot worse. I’ve got so much to do, and god knows I don’t want to do any of it, but that’s life, I best get the fuck used to it.

I’m looking forward to this Top Gear thing at MIMA like! I’ve got my ticket sorted already for Saturday at half 1, stoked!

These always feel like I've wrote a lot more than I actually have

No comments:

Post a Comment