Tuesday 10 November 2009

In 3 hours this will be on Facebook.

I worked it out, it's about 3 hours before it goes onto Facebook, but somehow they're always labelled with the right time. Strange.

I'm tired, I have chest pains, a headache, aching knees, and god knows how many other ailments. But life goes on.

Today I stole the downstairs computer for my own gains. It's not much better than the old one I had, but it's half as quiet (which unfortunately isn't quiet enough still), which is a bonus. I'm going to upgrade this gradually with different parts, first on the list is RAM. Saying that it can only be upgraded to 2GB max, but it'll do. I also successfully installed a second hard drive, which I'm pretty proud of considering I've never been taught this stuff. So now I have all my music and videos on one drive, and everything else to run the computer on the other one. Pretty spiffing if you ask me.

I finally got a winter coat today, but instead of being given it when I need it, like now, Mother said it's a Christmas present and I have to wait... And freeze. Talking of Christmas, I'm still baffled as to what my gift is, Mother's confused me about what it could be so I haven't a clue. It's either Windows 7 or a BMX. I'm hoping more for the bike at the moment, because I need the bloody exercise. I'm not really looking forward to Christmas, it's just another day really, you wake up, get a few presents, spend a tiny bit of time with the family, then go back to your everyday life, well, almost everyday life, you don't have work or shops or buses. It's not really special if you're over the age of 12. The teens definitely signal the beginning of the end, and I'm almost done with them. Worrying.  

Anyway, enough shinfo, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment