Sunday 15 November 2009

Wow it's cold!

Who the fuck are JLS, and why are they causing such a fuss that 60 people got injured in a crowd surge? Absolute dicks. The news is making me annoyed, they've just referred to Michelle Obama as "Sesame Street Star", and then showed a load of people from Middlesbrough hula hooping. Stupid people.

Anyway, I've been missing for a while, it's pretty good, time with the best friend, seeing my favourite band twice in two nights, awesome. Although when I got home, I didn't feel right. It still doesn't feel like I belong here. Ah well. I dunno.

Nice edit, I dunno if this will show up on fbook, but fuck it.
I went on so many trains this weekend, lemme just count up... 6 trains all together! And half of them I didn't have my ticket checked at all! Apparently it's really easy to get free train rides! I even had a guy walk right past me and didn't even check my ticket! What a dick. I love trains, I might live on one, either that or a tour bus. Dance Gavin Dance/A Skylit Drive's tour bus was immense, and ridiculous considering the size of the venues they were playing. I'm gonna message Rise Records to see if I can be In Fear And Faith's merch guy next April. Worth a try!

Hello second edit.
I was really annoyed, and partially freaked out, today when a couple of foreign women sat directly opposite me on the train today. I'm not sure where they were from, probably Eastern Europe by the looks and sounds of them. But anyway, they were babbling away in their language for a bit, and then they seemed to stop completely. I was happily listening to my music, as I usually do, and loving my earphones for shutting the outside world off for me, when I notice one of them just staring at me. Naturally I was just thinking, "What?" and then carried on looking out the window watching the countryside pass me by, and she carried on staring. Then they decided to get up, and one of them started talking to me, which really annoys me when anyone does it because then I look ignorant when I pull out my earphones and say "Sorry what?", but when I asked what she said, she started babbling on in her language, pointing at her wrist, so I assumed she was asking me for the time, so I showed her and she shook her head frantically and started babbling on again. I ended up just saying "I'm sorry, I don't understand you" and then they just went away. Very strange, and very annoying. I really don't understand why they expected me to understand what they were saying, do I look foreign? Either way, people really shouldn't come to our country, to visit or stay regardless, without knowing even a tiny little bit of English. Pretty stupid huh? I bet they went away thinking I was the ignorant one though!

No comments:

Post a Comment